Today’s Photos (10/19/15)

Today’s Photos (10/19/15)

Singer and songwriter Ace Jones performs in the Ped Mall on Sunday, Oct. 18, 2015. Jones is from Sunnyvale, Calif. (The Daily Iowan/McCall Radavich)

Laurie Haag and Linda Stewart Kroon from the Women's Resource and Action Center discuss the importance of active listening to participants of a workshop at the IMU on Thursday, Oct. 15, 2015. The GWSS department held a symposium called "Social Justice After Ferguson." The symposium included workshops for faculty and students, lectures, and a panel discussion. (The Daily Iowan/Mikaela Parrick)

Laurie Haag and Linda Stewart Kroon from the Women’s Resource and Action Center discuss the importance of active listening to participants of a workshop at the IMU on Thursday, Oct. 15, 2015. The GWSS department held a symposium called “Social Justice After Ferguson.” The symposium included workshops for faculty and students, lectures, and a panel discussion. (The Daily Iowan/Mikaela Parrick)

Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders addresses a crowd just outside the Krapf and Brau home on Sunday, Oct. 18, 2015. Sanders made three stops in Iowa to gain support for his campaign. (The Daily Iowan/Sergio Flores)

Facebook Comments