Today’s Photos (10/15/15)

Iowa defender Morgan Kemerling kicks the ball against Penn State forward Megan Schafer at the Iowa Soccer Complex on Sunday, Sept. 27, 2015. Iowa lost to Penn State, 5-1. (The Daily Iowan/Courtney Hawkins)
White Rabbit is pictured on Wednesday, Oct. 14, 2015.  White Rabbit opened in 2006 and sticks to locally made products while hosting monthly art shows to showcase Iowa's most talented artists. (The Daily Iowan/McCall Radavich)
White Rabbit is pictured on Wednesday, Oct. 14, 2015. White Rabbit opened in 2006 and sticks to locally made products while hosting monthly art shows to showcase Iowa’s most talented artists. (The Daily Iowan/McCall Radavich)
Ted Taylor sits behind Marco's Grilled Cheese Cart on Wednesday, Oct. 14, 2015. Taylor has worked at the cart for six months. (The Daily Iowan/Sergio Flores)
Ted Taylor sits behind Marco’s Grilled Cheese Cart on Wednesday, Oct. 14, 2015. Taylor has worked at the cart for six months. (The Daily Iowan/Sergio Flores)
Julia (Alexis Russell) looks on at her fellow actor as they depict a scene between the two characters Winston and Julia from George Orwell's "1984" at Public Space One on Tuesday, Oct. 13, 2015. The first performance of this play will begin on the 16th. (The Daily Iowan/Rebecca Bright)
Julia (Alexis Russell) looks on at her fellow actor as they depict a scene between the two characters Winston and Julia from George Orwell’s “1984” at Public Space One on Tuesday, Oct. 13, 2015. The first performance of this play will begin on the 16th. (The Daily Iowan/Rebecca Bright)