Today’s Photos (10/06/15)

UI student volunteers prepare to supervise a game of Capture the Capitol on Monday on the Pentacrest. Various outdoor activities will be held throughout the week in celebration of Homecoming. (The Daily Iowan/Brooklynn Kascel)

100515-fball-MMK
Iowa defensive back Desmond King blocks a pass meant for North Texas wide receiver Thaddeous Thompson during the Iowa-North Texas game in Kinnick Stadium on Sept. 26. The Hawkeyes defeated the Mean Green, 62-16. (The Daily Iowan/Margaret Kispert)

100515-sculpture-cont

100515-vball-LB
The Iowa volleyball team plays Nebraska in Carver-Hawkeye on Sept. 23. The Hawkeyes lost to the Cornhuskers, 3-0; they were ranked No. 4 in the nation. (The Daily Iowan/Lexi Brunk)
100515-bball-MMK
Iowa’s Tyler Peyton pitches the ball during the first round of the Big Ten Tournament at Target Field in Minneapolis on May 20. (The Daily Iowan/Margaret Kispert)
100515-golf-JH
Iowa golfer Carson Schaake tees off during the Hawkeye-Great River Entertainment Invitational on April 28. (The Daily Iowan/John Theulen)
100515-Corn-GSW
The Iowa Corn Monument stands on the Pentecrest on Monday. This tradition has been going on for nearly a century, dating back to 1919. (The Daily Iowan/Glenn Sonnie Wooden)
Facebook Comments