Today’s Photos (10/05/15)

Iowa fans walk to a tailgate before the Iowa-Wisconsin game in Madison on Saturday, Oct. 3, 2015. The Hawkeyes persevered in a defensive struggle, 10-6. (The Daily Iowan/Margaret Kispert)
100415-King-RMW
Iowa defensive end Desmond King celebrates a tackle against Wisconsin in Camp Randall Stadium on Saturday, Oct. 3, 2015. The Hawkeyes defeated the Badgers, 10-6. (The Daily Iowan/Rachael Westergard)
100415-Stadium-MMK
The Wisconsin band plays before the Iowa-Wisconsin game in Madison on Oct. 3. The Hawkeyes won a defensive struggle, 10-6. (The Daily Iowan/Margaret Kispert)
100515-Festival-BB
A mother and her child, of one of the dancers of the Nooper Dance Troupe, looks at the homemade Indian clothing and jewelry at a stand at the Cultural Diversity Fair in Hubbard Park on Sunday, October 4, 2015. This was the last year for the Cultural Diversity Festival after running for over a quarter century. (The Daily Iowan/Rebecca Bright)
100415-Fumble-MMK
Wisconsin quarterback Joel Stave fumbles the ball during the Iowa-Wisconsin game in Camp Randall Stadium on Saturday, Oct. 3, 2015. The Hawkeyes defeated the Badgers, 10-6. (The Daily Iowan/Margaret Kispert)