Today’s Photos (09/28/15)

Iowa outside linbacker Cole Fisher tackles North Texas running back Jeffrey Wilson with the help from Iowa defensive back Anthony Gair during the Iowa-North Texas game in Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, Sept. 26, 2015. The Hawkeyes defeated the Mean Green, 62-16. (The Daily Iowan/Margaret Kispert)
092615-UltimateFan-PK
Nick Tomlonovic positions himself for a throw at Triangle parking lot, Iowa City, on Saturday, Sept 26, 2015. His outfit was inspired by Nile Kinnick. (The Daily Iowan/Peter Kim)
092615-Feature-KC
A young Iowa fan gives a high five to an Iowa cheerleader outside of Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, September 26th. Iowa is currently 3-0 going into Saturday’s game against North Texas. (The Daily Iowan/Kyle Close)

092615-Carly-KC

092515-DeededBodies-PK
Visitors of deeded body service listen to the speaker at Oakland Cemetery on Friday, Sept. 25, 2015. The service was dedicated to people who donated their body for science and education. (The Daily Iowan/Peter Kim)
092515-WomensSoccervPenn-CH
Iowa midfielder Hannah Kousheh hits for the goal against Penn State players at the Iowa Soccer Complex on Sunday, Sept. 27, 2015. Iowa lost to Penn State, 5-1. (The Daily Iowan/Courtney Hawkins)