Today’s Photos (09/02/15)

Today’s Photos (09/02/15)

Iowa forward Bri Toelle kicks the ball during the game on Tuesday, September 1. The Hawkeyes defeated the Panthers, 2-1 in overtime. (The Daily Iowan/Rachael Westergard)

Iowa midfielder Karly Stuenkel scores the game-winning goal on her way down during the game on Tuesday, September 1. The Hawkeyes defeated the Panthers, 2-1 in overtime. (The Daily Iowan/Rachael Westergard)

Iowa students take time to enjoy the outdoors during an ultimate frisbee practice at Hubbard Park on Tuesday, September 1st, 2015. The Iowa Women's Ultimate Team, Saucy Nancy, organize practice three times a week during their fall season. (The Daily Iowan/Brooklynn Kascel)

Iowa students take time to enjoy the outdoors during an ultimate frisbee practice at Hubbard Park on Tuesday, September 1st, 2015. The Iowa Women’s Ultimate Team, Saucy Nancy, organize practice three times a week during their fall season. (The Daily Iowan/Brooklynn Kascel)

UI presidential finalist Bruce Harreld addresses a crowd in the IMU Second-Floor Ballroom on Tuesday. Harreld is one of four finalists for the position recently vacated by Sally Mason. (The Daily Iowan/Kyle Close)

Facebook Comments