Iowa, Northern Iowa, Iowa State ranked

For the first time ever, Iowa State, Northern Iowa, and Iowa are all ranked in the AP Top-25 poll for Division-I men’s college basketball. That is not a typo.

The latest edition of the weekly poll was released Monday. The Cyclones are ranked ninth, the Panthers No. 20, and Iowa 25.

The Hawkeyes snuck into the poll after defeating Minnesota, 77-75, on the road and completing a season sweep of Ohio State with a 76-67 win in Carver-Hawkeye Arena last week. Iowa is 13-5 and ranked for the first time since March 3, 2014, when it held the No. 24 spot.

Iowa State was ranked No. 11 spot last week and made the jump after defeating Kansas, 86-81, last week. Head coach Fred Hoiberg’s team is 13-3 on the season. Iowa lost to Iowa State in Carver, 90-75, on Dec. 12, 2014.

Northern Iowa is 16-2 on the year and beat Iowa in the Big Four Classic on Dec. 20, 2014, in Des Moines. The Panthers are in the top 20 for just the second time in school history. In 2010, the school was ranked 19th, which is the best ranking in program history.

Northern Iowa and Iowa State are not scheduled to play each other the rest of the season.

Iowa is scheduled to play No. 6 Wisconsin today in Madison, Wisconsin. That game is set to tip off at 8 p.m.